We encourage everyone who buys Young Living oils to get enrolled in their Essential Rewards Program. This is an autoship program that allows you to get products every month while collecting points that can be redeemed for free products.
Many people think that joining the Essential Rewards Program will be too expensive for them to afford. But I have found the Essential Reward Program to be both affordable and profitable. Here’s why.
The minimum monthly order on the ER program is 50 PV – that’s about $50 before tax. $50 a month may sound like a lot, but let me ask you something? How much do you spend monthly on personal care items, toothpaste, soap, shampoo conditioner, body lotion, hand cream, deodorant, vitamins, dental floss, air fresheners, herbal remedies, household cleaner, antiseptic, antibacterial products, dietary supplements, pet shampoo, antioxidant drinks, mouthwash, antibacterial wipes, sore throat lozenges, hand sanitizer, disinfectant, lip balm and face cream?
I’m guessing that when you add up those lists of things, it probably comes to more than $50 a month. All these items are available through Young Living without the petrochemicals and toxins found in most other products. What they do have is truly natural plant ingredients that harness the power of therapeutic-grade essential oils. They keep you clean, toxin-free and protected without compromising and burdening your body systems, without being a health hazard and without increasing your toxic load. So buying these products through Young Living is a health INVESTMENT.
People tend to think of health in terms of short-term reactions to specific problems. But we should really be thinking of health in terms of long-term prevention. The best way to do that is to clean up our lives on the basic, daily level of general living. We have overloaded our existence with a flood of chemicals and toxins which wreck long-term damage on our body systems. We compromise our bodies’ ability to function, to fight disease, to be balanced long-term. It is on this level that we need to give our minds and bodies a chance at long-term health. This is especially true for our children and for future generations.
Because we don’t see an immediate disaster ensuing when we use herbicides or wash our hair with chemically loaded shampoo, we may not think much about how such toxins are compromising our health and slowly poisoning our brains, bodies and environment. That is why, if we care, we will change over to safe, clean, unharmful products. Young Living has given us products which we can be confident will help us achieve this. Not only that but their products positively support and nourish our bodies rather than burdening them. It is therefore affordable both in terms of health investment and monthly budgeting (because you would be buying these products elsewhere anyway).
And I haven’t mentioned about the actual essential oils that Young Living supplies which you will have been finding such a gift to your life.
There are many oils which you need in your medicine cabinet at all times and other oils which should be used daily not just for times when you are sick. For example,
- Daily diffusing not only acts as the best truly natural air-freshener but helps to positively and therapeutically effect the brain as well as kill air-born pathogens! Try the travel fan diffuser instead of toxic air fresheners in the car and as an alternative to air fresheners in the home.
- Daily add drops of lemon and peppermint in drinking water – this is not only naturally refreshing and revitalizing but increases the production of white blood cells!
- Daily drink 1 -2 oz Ningxia Red for its many supportive long-term health benefits.
- Daily use of oils as a support and prevention for specific needs such as Progessence Plus (hormone balance) Deep-Relief (aches and pains), Thieves (cleaning, immune boosting), Valor (grounding and supportive), Lemon (cleaning, uplifting), oils for concentration and focus such as Cedarwood, Citrus Fresh (air purifier and clear mind), Longevity and Inner Defense (system defense), Sleep Essence (sleep) Life5 (probiotic), Frankincense (emotional stability!).
Everyone, as they research and discover the wonderful world of essential oils, will find their own favorite daily oils which benefit them and their families. Then instead of reaching for the pharmecetical produces to help for those medical problems, you can stock your first-aid kit with therapeutic-grade essential oils to take care of sprains and bruises, insect bites, burns, bugs, congestion, indigestion, headaches, inflammation, infections, allergies, motion sickness, stomach flu, colds, coughs, restlessness, pain etc.
Each month you can budget to try new oils and slowly build up your oil inventory and your oil knowledge. The ER program allows you to change your order each month (as long as it remains at a minimum of 50PV) and change your processing day whenever it is convenient for you .
The oils that I wouldn’t do without for my medicine cabinet include:
- Lavender and Lavaderm Spray
- Di Gize
- R.C. and Raven
- Thieves and Thieves Spray and Wipes
- PanAway and Aroma Siez
- Mineral Essence
- Inner Defence
So, once you think about it, being able to fill your monthly ER order isn’t a problem, and being able to afford it isn’t a problem either once you change over your medicines and personal care items to Young Living.
But where are the profits? Well, the long-term profits of the ER program include a stronger and healthier body – a body that can nourish, heal and defend itself – that is no small profit. However, there are also a number of financial benefits to being on the ER program. These include,
1. Discounting Shipping;
2. Free products or discounted product promotions each month;
3. Essential Reward points which add up each month and which are redeemable for free products.
4. The ability to start earning commissions and bonus rewards (requires 100 PV)
5. Young Living makes it easy to start a home business. This is a great way to (a) help pay for your monthly ER order (b) begin to earn profits and make a second income (c) eventually make enough money for this to be your primary income.
The optional business opportunity provides a great chance for stay-at-home moms and Dads and homeschooling families to earn extra money. It is multi-generational; you can grow the business through your sons and daughters. There is no pressure; grow as fast or as slowly as works for you. There is a network of people to help and support you in your upline – you are not alone. For more info about a home business with Young Living, see my Facebook post here.
Finally, the ER program is optional. There is no obligation to continue. But the longer you are on it the greater the rewards. During the first 6 months you receive 10% back of your order in ER points. During the second 6 months you receive 15% back, and after 12 months you begin to receive 20% of your orders back in points for free oils!
You may redeem your points anytime after you have participated in the program for two months.
We suggest people try the ER program for 3 months. Remember you can cancel anytime and go back to your regular wholesale membership but you will lose any unused ER points you’ve earned, so redeem them first!
Help yourself, your family, your friends discover the benefits of Young Living, the healthy and positive lifestyle they promote and the way to help finance that lifestyle with their Essential Rewards program.
For a step by step breakdown of how you can join the Essential Rewards program, visit our earlier post The Essential Rewards Program or watch the video below: